license (2 problems)

i've recently undergone a cpu, mobo and ram change after my previous asus p5q went to hell. Now, i was eager to reinstall CMSF and CMA and try them with the new hardware, but got stuck into licensing.

on CMA, after submitting the serial, i get an error 18

on CMSF (+marine bundle), i get an error 11.

now, i 've submitted a ticket for the problem with CMA, should i expect to have to submit also separate tickets for CMSF and all the modules? isn't there a way to unlicense them and relicense without having to pass through this valley of sorrow?

I have replied to your ticket in the Helpdesk. It shouldn't be necessary to open up a new ticket in this case since the issue is the same - a reset of your license keys that lost an activation all at the same time. Just reply and provide the license keys for the games/modules that you have. I don't know exactly what an 'error 18' entails, but I assume we'll probably need to reset that license key too (for CMA, which you've already supplied). The 'error 11' indicates that no more activations are available, which can happen with a crash.