Problem with split US squads during setup

Currently working on a little scenario, I was trying to setup a US platoon embarked in five jeeps.

It's possible in theory, by splitting the squads in an adequate manner and indeed, it can be done in practice.

But when I left the setup view to save the file, and then returned to check the view, some of the boys were disembarked and the squads were recomposed another way.

Then I noticed that when splitting a US rifle squad (did'nt make more testing so far) in three teams and set them up so that they won't merge, B and C teams are switched each time the view is loaded.

I switched briefly to english version in order to use the correct words.

I was talking about the Deploy phase.

I solved the problem by dividing the squads without using the "split teams" command, which causes what I described.

I guess it remains an issue for the designers who may want to position split teams precisely.