One thing that would be good to change is hat Resource events should be able to happen in other countris than the tile owner. I wanted to create a event for Germany to repair destroyed USSR oil and mine, but that is not posisble now. But i have solved by adding extra resources in USSR that is owned by Germany and then connected to these events.

Perhaps another work-around might be linked to a decision event where if the Axis overruns certain resources in the USSR they are presented with an option to rebuild the captured resource at a fixed per turn cost. This cost would represent the needed machinery, personnel and diversion of resources necessary to activate the captured resource. The actual mechanics would involve a territorial script where the resources would be ceded to Germany. This would allow them to reach their full potential as well as impose a penalty on the Allies should they be recaptured (if scorched earth is turned on).

Don't know if this would work or not; it's just a thought.

By the way, the supply events do not sprcify who owns the resource, so i would then need to have one DE that the Germans says no to and that then avctivates another German DE that always is accepted when Axis has the resource as friendly (then Axis do not require a unit at the resource) and that is then connected to a supply event.

I think one should suffice.

If the German Decision Event has the resource as the FRIENDLY POSITION then that should cover it, as once the Axis have captured it the Germans will be presented with the option to repair it, and the SUPPLY script would only happen while the resource is in Axis hands.