Hi guys, one (only German speaking) guy from our Panzerliga has a problem to install the game a second time. Here is his (translated) problem:

I have a problem to install SC2 The Great War on my old PC (incl. XP). The activation code does not launch the game.

After installing the game either download or via CD “Activation method” appear. When I click “manual” (my old PC has no network or internet connection) the "Authorization Request Code" should be entered but there is already one displayed. After that "Input Activation Code" appears and I write it in and confirm with OK. After that the message “The activation code was is an invalid format. Please contact your vendor for assistance”. After that the procedure finishing.

What could I do? Please help?

It sounds like you are entering your license key instead of the Authorization Request Code. The Manual activation process has a specific sequence, and the Authorization Request Code is generated during the activation on your computer. You don't need any of this when you choose "Online" as activation method (then you only need your lciense key).

For more details about how our Online Activation System works, please see:

http://www.battlefront.com/helpdesk/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=view&parentcategoryid=35&pcid=34&nav=0,34