Bunkers: How to destroy/neutralize

I do not have the time to test on my own and I have not yet encountered bunkers in any of the games I played so far, alhtough I may soon!

Anyone that has played with/against them knows what can destroy or neutralize a solid concrete bunker and/or whatever is inside?

I.e. would long range HE be of an use at all? Or the only way is to approach with infantry? Any infantry? Or just the one equiped with demo charges? etc. And do not mention flamethrowers please! :-)

I ve found this: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=98803&highlight=bunker but maybe some of you have additional ideas?

Any help appreciated!

Imagine it as an APC with very good all around armor, but with a single section beeing open (unarmored) = the firing slit! Pump enough lead, HE (near blasts do as well) or AP through it, then it´s history pretty quick. Another weak spot, would be the rear door. Shelter types are equally vulnerable, than the fighting types.

I really hate the "vehicle" solution. Normally, those pillboxes have a very small firing slit, that also can be closed with an armored plate, when things get too hot. Also these things just can be used by the initial owner, so once it´s "knocked out", it can´t be reused by either side or captured.

"Disembarking" them under observation of the enemy, can also be a hazardous affair. Infantry can´t execute an exit properly and single soldiers move around in disorder while the team/squad attempts to order itself within the action spot.