No Training Mission?

I have the retail (CD) version of Combat Mission Shock Force, and have updated it to version 1.32. I do not have any of the modules installed, just the base game. When I go into the campaigns, there is only TF Thunder, no Yakima Training Center campaign. How do I get the training missions?

I don't know the exact details of this, but it is possible that the Paradox Interactive retail copies of CMSF may not have included the Yakima Training Center campaign.

For the Paradox retail copies of the game I suggest patching with whatever "pre-1.10" patch Paradox may have (1.01), then 1.10 and then 1.20 (the last of the Paradox patches). It's possible that the Yakima Training Center campaign may have been included in one of the pre-1.10 patches (1.01). This Paradox Interactive Forum thread for CMSF mentions the issue and applying the 1.01 patch seems to have restored the missing campaign.

In order to get 1.32 working, I assume you have purchased the 'Paradox (Retail) 1.21 patch' that converts your game to a Battlefront/eLicense copy-protected version. By re-applying the Paradox patches, this version will get replaced with the Paradox copy-protected executable until you re-apply the 1.21 patch. If you don't change anything about your system (reinstalling the OS or major hardware changes), then the 1.21 patch will remain licensed on this computer and it should work without having to reactivate the license key.