Heavy-Light building marker mod request

CMBN does not indicate in any way that I can determine whether or not a building is "heavy" or "light". Would it be possible for a mod to be created that would some how mark the building type on the building? Maybe a little more subtle than a big "H" or "L" on the roof but non the less a mark of some sort. In a primarily rural battle it isn't too important to know the difference but for a large village or town or city battle it will be very important to know the difference in order to set up an effective defense or attack. I haven't even been able to tell the difference in the editor unless I run a test. Am I missing something?

Hmm, no response yet. Lets sweeten the pot. The prospective modder could leave his trade mark on the heavy buildings much like an artist sometimes leaves his sig entwined in the portraits or scenes he draws. It would be much like a surety stamp of a quality product. Or lets do this - beg beg.:o

• 3 weeks later...

Georgie, for one thing, it would be really really easy to do. There's one problem, though. So far nobody seems to know which buildings are light and which are heavy. Hell, some might even be 'medium' for all we know. There's a discussion going on in the main forum right now about building cover/protection. People are testing stuff and come up with results which aren't conclusive yet. If ever, without hard data from BFC.

• 6 months later...