Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

1914 Triple Alliance Q

Was thinking about trying this one but I was unclear about one thing:

Is this campaign like the main campaign other than Italy joining the CP or is there some offsetting advantage for the Entente?

If its the former, that seems like a very tough challenge as Italy's navy alone would tip the balance in the Med not to mention their MP's and ground units.

Hi

There is an offsetting factor, in that the USA doesn't like the balance of power in Europe being upset so she will join the Entente significantly earlier.

The good thing about this is that we get to see the USA in the game much more.

I played this through in PBEM recently with Happycat and we had a great game, it was close to the wire right to the end. Give it a try!

Hi

There is an offsetting factor, in that the USA doesn't like the balance of power in Europe being upset so she will join the Entente significantly earlier.

The good thing about this is that we get to see the USA in the game much more.

I played this through in PBEM recently with Happycat and we had a great game, it was close to the wire right to the end. Give it a try!

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. That does sound a lot more interesting. All 4 of the campaigns I've played so far have ended long before the US gets involved.

It's going to be hell holding on to Paris until then!