Okay, maybe I really am an imbecile, at any rate I seem to be missing something here. I am trying to put a QB together and I'd like to buy a company of infantry, a platoon or two of tanks, and some other odds and ends. However, it appears that I am forbidden to buy less than a battalion of infantry. I thought that once you had bought it, you could edit down to whatever size you wanted, but so far I have been unable to do that. Is there a trick to doing this, or have the powers that be simply decided not to allow it?

Michael

There's a trick to it. But it's a simple trick. Next to the battalion you just purchased you will see a little "+" sign. Click on it. If you just want a single company, highlight and then delete everything you see except for a single company. It's generally better to start at the bottom of the formation and work your way up.

Okay, maybe I really am an imbecile,

Would make an excellent addition to your sig line :D

There's a trick to it. But it's a simple trick. Next to the battalion you just purchased you will see a little "+" sign. Click on it. If you just want a single company, highlight and then delete everything you see except for a single company. It's generally better to start at the bottom of the formation and work your way up.

Thanks!

Would make an excellent addition to your sig line :D

Er, no thanks. I've already got enough people who believe that. They don't need any additional encouragement!

;)

Michael