US Division Patches Mod v2.0 at Gaj's CMMODS

I was finally able to finish this update.

ModAnnouncement2-1.jpg

This updates/replaces version 1.1 of this Mod. It fixes a few mistakes and adds a second set of uniforms with divisional patches—with darker brown colors for the infantry OD uniform--to the regular greenish ones that came with the game. It includes division/unit patches for all US infantry divisions and armored divisions in the Normandy campaign, and a few other units. There are also mods for helmet and uniform variety (but no divisional patches): helmets--some with netting, some without; and the darker uniform in a variety of shades.

I hope you enjoy it. Let me know oif you find mistakes or have problems.

There are a lot of uniforms, so it will take 5 minutes or so to download and to unzip.

Thanks for this mod.

I popped your 28th ID mod in the Z folder, and I'm able to buy the 2nd BN, 110th Rgt, "E" Co in the Quick Battle purchase menu.

When I go to the 2nd Platoon, 2nd Squad and find the BAR gunner on the map, I'm able to tell the kids "Hey, that's your Grandfather".

That's worth the price of the game right there.