SC2 Blitzkrieg on Windows 7 - installation

Hi - I have recently purchased a new laptop which is Windows 7. When I try to install SC2, I get a message saying: "Do you want to allow the following programme from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?"

What will happen if I say yes to this? Will it do something horrible and irreversible to my laptop or is it a harmless question. I guess my question is in what way does it want to change my computer?

Any help gratefully received

Regards

Hi Nero's Cat,

There is just a Windows 7 security precaution that pretty much just prompts you to confirm every installation that you are about to perform on your system.

Long story short is that Windows 7 doesn't know about the installation setup file so it is just warning you that installing this program may make some changes which is true, the installation file installs the game on your computer and nothing more.

Essentially it is perfectly fine to accept and continue with the installation regarding the SC2 installation files.

Hope this helps,

Hubert