QB - help?

So ... I wanted to set up a smallish infantry only QB.

I can't find a suitable map!

I've been looking at various maps in the editor, and one thing I'm not really understanding is that some of them don't have terrain objectives for one side.

Does this mean that there's an automatic victory condition operating for the other side, where they will simply get points for kills?

Does that apply in scenarios as well: do you get points for kills even if it's not part of the "mission objectives"?

It's interesting how although there appear at first glance to be stacks of QB maps, in fact the options available for something like "a small inf ME" are remarkably limited. By the time you rule out "I've already played on that map" for each player, and "these ones are really too open for inf" or "these ones are too wooded for combined arms" ... it seems like we're going to run out really quickly..

GaJ