Problem Re-Visiting

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and of a certain age, so be patient with me. I've had Combat Mission 1, 2 and 3 now for some years. I'm at home off work convalescing and re-installed CM onto a Windows XP PC. All works fine, except that when the missions are viewed, I only have the national icons appear on the panel. No mission details. Thought it a good time to re-visit this excellent game, but am I missing something (apart from the scenario/mission details)?:confused:

Try Alt-Tab'ing out of CM and then re-maximizing it. Hopefully this should refresh the page and display the missing text. This was often seen with the ATI/AMD Radeon drivers, though other video cards/drivers would experience this problem too.

If Alt-Tab'ing works, then you may need to do it EACH TIME you bring up a 2D window with text in it. Once you're in the main game you shouldn't need to do this. However if you do have a Radeon video card, then you may run into the 'yellow on white' text problem for a lot of the text info. If you do experience this problem then you'll want to look through our Knowledgebase article on the ATI yellow/white problem. You will need to download the 'Radeon_Text_Fix.zip' file found in the article and extract it and then copy the bitmaps the the appropriate BMP folder for your game. This fix isn't perfect, but it addresses the issue adequately.