downloading CMSF and such

All,

I got CMSF way back and then put on the Marine and British modules. Problem: laptop crashed.

Bigger problem: I don't think I can download CMSF again.

Is this correct? New laptop and would love to put it on but am hesitant to buy it again unless absolutely necessary. I have the emails and keys for Marine and British, but not base game.

Am I up a creek?

Thanks in advance.

Did you purchase 'download only' copies of the games and no longer have the installer files ?

Open a ticket in the Helpdesk and provide your license keys and also mention if anything was a 'bundle' (i.e. - 'Marines + British Forces' bundle, etc.).

If you no longer have access to your downloads (since they'll expire after 365 days or 10 download attempts) we can typically offer a coupon code to reduce the price of each game/bundle to $5 for the download version again. We do need your license keys in order to make this offer though.