A wretched hive of scum and villainy...

...Is open to new members once again.

Do you fancy bashing Obama or Bush and then talking about growing tomatoes?

Do you hunger for braaaaiiinnnzzz while learning about Finnish politics?

Are you tired of rolling snake eyes every time you go see a movie?

Would you like to tour a dusty old sub-forum that Seanachai once moderated?

Do you think that ads suck?

Well, brother then do we have a forum for you!

You see, there's this place called DoSomefink.com, which was born out of the ashes of the Great General Forum Politics Meltdown of 2005 (You might have read about it in the papers, it was quite an event.) as a place for Combat Mission fans to vent their spleens at each other about topics that are not appropriate for the BFC forums in a somewhat civilized and self-policing environment.

Well, it all went great for several years until the SpamBots came. A lot of SpamBots.

So we put a rock over the door, ignored the outside world and continued to rant at each other in peaceful bliss until some idjit (me) had the notion that perhaps new blood or returning old fogeys would not be such a bad thing. The other dosomefinkyans agreed, so we rolled the rock away from the door and opened registration once again.

If you'd like to join, send a message to dosomefink@gmail.com, with the username you'd like to use and we'll set you up.

I think I've been here for 10 years, and I still don't understand the Peng threads.

Joe, you are in Chino? Your airport smells like cow ****. You know that?

You should have smelled the place 15-20 years ago when there were at least 30 times more cows than there are now.

There were roads down towards Prado Dam (And the downhill runoffs) that would melt your sinuses with their pure concentrated cow funk.