maybe special effect?

To be honest, the game is beautiful and I've always been a fan of CombatMission, but I must say I expected something more.

I know that many people this does not matter, but I would have loved to have improved special effects and not the exact same for CMSF.

Fortunately, the sound effects and textures can be partially modified, but I'd like to have the possibility to modify the special effects.

For example, eliminate those awful traces of artillery, (I was in the artillery), when you have 155, I can assure you that the smoke that is produced is a lot and it takes a long time to dissipate

for example, or to change or increase the time of dissipation of the smoke, or above the smoke and flames of burning cars that honestly do not match.

I realize that most people who play this game no matter this, but I would love to make it more immersive.

Or remove the tracer from individual weapons and add the smoke of the shot.

However, it remains a really great game, and if anything the game developers should read this post, maybe you could add a file, for example, "partycles"or similar, where you can change this type of issues.

Anyway congratulations for CMBN is fantastic.

I apologize for my English is very bad.:)