Another tiny aspect on cover arcs - graphical

Have been playing a few scenarios now in this fantastic and immersive game! I have very few complaints about graphics or UI. However, would it be possible to do either of the following:

- make the cover arcs less opaque? The yellowness is a little disturbing when double checking what is exactly in line of sight within or your set arc

- or make it like in CMX1, where you could both judge your arc and line of sight at the same time?

On a side note: now that vehicle hit texts has found its way back and I was happy about that, l I find that I prefer playing without because this game is so much more true to real life and atmoshperic compared to the older titles. The hit texts now actually detract from what the game presents in such a convincing way . IMHO, it just seems hit texts don´t quite fit this game as well as it did with CMX1. Funny how it can go. BUT- I am still glad they are an option ;)