will someone be so kind (TOW 2) ...

.. and send via email a options.exe file to me for tow-2 africa ?

not only me have the problem, that the configuration wont start, but the geme itselfs starts.

someone in the tow-2 forum section (tech supp) told someone other, that the file has a fileszise of 1,252,384 bytes .

wondering that the other guy and also myself has a fileszise of 1.249.280 bytes.

i bought game yesterday, installed it, applied patch 1.30 and can not start the "options.exe" with windows 7 64 bit. also tried to run as an admin, but no change.

maybe an options.exe with the mentioned file size can help.

please send a pm to me and i will give you my emailadress.

thank you very much

andi

no .. the only chance to get games working you buy at battlefront.com, because support fro tow or tow2 is absence.

my idea was that people who use this game, maybe also played tow2 before.

but i guess you allready know this and only wants to play "teacher"

Nope. Thought you managed to cross-post, done that myself before :)

I only downloaded the demo for TOW and decided TOW wasnt for me, so havent played it anymore, but sounds weird that there is no support?

Not to argue with you but you do know of these forums, right?

http://www.battlefront.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=28

I would think you'd have your questions answered over there a lot quicker than in this one for a different game entirely.

i know this forum and i have still open questions about tow (1)

the same question i have noiw with my now bought game is 1 thread under mine and this is from 06-25-2009

i dont write negative things about something or someone, if i dont think i have a reason.

i also only asked for someone who will be so kind to send one file to me, thats all, because the support from 06-25-2009 told the guy with the same problem, that his option.exe has a different size (and mine just downloded the game and the patch, has the same size).

thats all.