Potential Minor Bomb Crater Bug

I finished and game and found an undamaged JPZ IV hiding in a fresh bomb crater from a P-47. I think it drove into the bomb crater after the 47 attacked the armor group. My reading and memory tells me the biggest bombs the 47 carried were 1000 lbs. After looking at the craters a 1000 lb. makes I'm pretty sure that a JPZ IV would:

1. Not fit in the crater

2. If it did fit the gun would get stuck in the dirt trying to drive in.

3. Assuming one and two weren't true. I have serious doubts it could ever get out of the crater once it was in there. The pictures I've been looking show very steep walls on bomb craters, like a swimming pool.

Either that or the JPZ IV survived a direct bomb hit and ended up in the crater, but that would be a major bug (I think.)

Cratering is in part dependent upon soils and ground conditions. In real life, anyway.

Hence the 20 to 30 foot diameter. Although there are probably conditions where it could be smaller even. I think my point is that a lot of tanks wouldn't fit in a bomb crater and it might trap them. I've never seen a picture from WW II of a tank in a fresh bomb crater.

OK, I did some more research on the internet. I couldn't find any examples of a tank driving into a bomb crater intentionally. All the pictures I found show tanks completely stuck when they unintentionally drove into a bomb crater usually filled with water and not seen by the crew. I can only conclude that bomb craters are traps for tanks not cover. It's probably a bug to allow a tank to drive into one in CMBN.