1.03 patch vs. shipped 1.03 Problem???

I understand. If I was not clear, I am referring to quick battles in that case and other enhancements that are included in the patch 1.03, but do not seem to be included in my purchased/shipped version of 1.03 from a few weeks ago. The question is are there updates included in the patch 1.03 that were not included in eariler shipped version mark 1.03. If so, I would need to apply the patch despite already having version 1.03. This does not seem to be mentioned anywhere.

Well, I just got my CD about 6-7 days ago, and it is version 1.02. Regardless, the patch only calls for replacing the executable file, so just rename your current one cm103cd.oldexe or something like that and copy the patch exe over and see if it works how you expect it to.

BeWary

------------------

"Liberty or Death?" Make it "Victory or Pretty Damned Badly Wounded", and I'm yours. - a prospective recruit during the American Revolution.