Issue Installing Demo

I just became aware of this game today and saw there was a Demo for it so I figured I'd give it a shot. I downloaded and installed it with no issues, however when I try to launch the demo I encounter an issue. I get a message that says

"Could not initialize graphics display. REQUIRED 1024x768, 32 bit color. So I change my settings to those yet the same error message comes up.

Any thoughts or ideas as to what the issue might be would be greatly appreciated!

My system is

Intel Dual Core 3.0 GHZ Processor

Windows 7 64 bit

8GB RAM

NVIDIA 9600+ CARDS (SLI)

500 GB Hard Drive 400 GB unused.

I'm seeing this from several users with the CMx2 OpenGL engine, but I'm not sure why.

Right-click on the shortcut for the game and select 'Properties'. In here go to the 'Compatibility' tab. In the 'Settings' section checkmark the box next to the text that says "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings'. You can also go to the 'Privilege Level' section and checkmark the box next to the text that says "Run this program as an administrator" too (though that itself shouldn't make a difference to this particular problem to my knowledge).