How about tow feature added?

Hi, does CMBN has any funtion of towing AT or Flak? Maybe I have not discovered it yet. If there is none, how about adding such feature?

When I was playing CMBN, if my AT was spotted, I can do nothing to tow my AT efficiently but looking at it to be destroyed by mortar or artillery. And when I need to redeploy AT forces on the map, it seems not possible either.

Its already in. you can tow your AT gun around as much as you please. However the larger ones that don´t have wheels like the employed 88mm I asume cant be towed (never tryed).

But it takes a while, a US 57mm AT gun takes 4 minutes to pack up and then another minute to hook up to the yeep.

Just tested around in the editor a bit.

with the 88mm Flak you can start having it mounted on a opel blitz and dismount it, but you cant remount it. the 88 anti tank guns can't mount a truck at all (to heavy for opel blitz I guess, but couldnt find any Sdkfz 7?)

but you can move the pieces around by hand using the deploy button and move command.

You're talking about the 7 ton FlaK 36. It, and the two 8.8cm PaK guns in the game, are too heavy to be pulled by any of the in-game vehicles; the 2 ton Opel Blitz doesn't quite compare to the 11 ton SdKfz 7 that was actually used to tow the 88's.

Just tested around in the editor a bit.

with the 88mm Flak you can start having it mounted on a opel blitz and dismount it, but you cant remount it. the 88 anti tank guns can't mount a truck at all (to heavy for opel blitz I guess, but couldnt find any Sdkfz 7?)

but you can move the pieces around by hand using the deploy button and move command.

Being able to start the 88 towed is a bug.