CMSF & Modules Re-Install Questions?

A few days ago I received and installed the NATO Module into my CMSF+Marines+BAF. Like others here on this thread the NATO addition porked my game V1.31, so I uninstalled everything and did a reinstall but without the NATO module. CMSF+Marines+BAF patched to V1.31 is working correctly again.

My apologies, as I failed to read the knowledge base here concerning this subject until now. Anyway here are my questions:

1) Can I install NATO into CMSF now that it is already patched to V1.31 or will I have to uninstall everything again and start from scratch?

2) If I CAN do the above I assume I will have to run the V1.31 patch AGAIN to update NATO?

3) If re-running the V1.31 patch will work should I just check the NATO box or should I check ALL of the module boxes on the patch rerun?

Thanks OZ for the reply. I'm beginning to sound like I'm repeating myself here, but I checked the Knowledge Base again and found the answer. Even though I've already patched to v1.21 and v1.31, I was able to install the NATO Module and just rerun V1.31, while at the same time checking ALL the module boxes. It worked like a charm!

In the future I'm going to have to stop being so unaware and check the Knowledge Base before posting a question to this forum!