New Mods at CMMODS thread

sawomi posted a new Mod at CMMODS:

Smaragdadler's Oriented Grid Grassmod, by sawomi

Description:

for CMx2 Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy

Based on Vein's TerrainDesaturation mod.

- should be compatible with all grassmods (you can always change the tile saturation with a graphic programm)

- features longitude lines

- only grass, yellow grass and green crop tiles affected for better overall map look

Smaragdadler_s_Oriented_Grid_Grassmod.zip_original.jpg?1308310317

GaJ

mjkerner poster a new Mod at CMMODS:

US Divisional Patches Mod Pack version 2.0, by mjkerner

Description:

This is an update to version 1.1 of my Divisional Patches Mod. It fixes some errors and adds a second set of uniforms with divisional patches—with darker brown colors for the infantry OD uniform--to the stock ones that shipped with the game. It includes division/unit patches for all US infantry divisions and armored divisions in the Normandy campaign June - August ‘44, and more. I added shoulder patches for each unit and, where I had some decent evidence, I added division/unit insignia on the helmet.

There are also two mods for helmet and uniform variety (without divisional patches): helmets--some with netting, some without; and the darker uniform in a variety of shades.

Download_mjk_Div_Patches_Mod_Version_2_Uniforms.zip_original.bmp?1309153061

GaJ

• 2 weeks later...

ellisam posted a new Mod at CMMODS:

US Armored Infantry, by ellisam

Description:

mjkerner gave me permission to use his great US uniforms and Divisional patch mod to make up infantry for the US armored divisions in the game. All credit for their creation is his. All I did was a little cutting and pasting.

US_Armored_Div.Infantry.rar_original.jpg?1309530818

GaJ

mjkerner posted a new Mod at CMMODS:

US Divisional Patches Italian Campaign Mod_mjk, by mjkerner

Description:

This mod has all the US Infantry divisions that fought in Italy, and includes the 1st Armored Division, the 509th Parachute Infantry Battalion, and the 100th Battalion/442nd Regiment of Nisei Americans. I didn’t include the 82nd Airborne, since Vein has taken care of that mod.

The infantry uniforms are the brownish-based OD Dark and have the unit shoulder patches added. Each division mod also has a variety of helmets and leggings. If you have my other uniform mod, you’ll already have some of these divisions.

Italian_Campaign_Uniforms.zip_original.bmp?1310096539

GaJ