Pin my "spawn" point in the map editor 3D view??

Hate to start a thread of this but I've scoured the manual and forums.

(maybe we could have a "Map Making" sub-forum, or sticky? :))

So....is there a way to set where you "spawn" in the 3D view during map-making, rather than starting every time in the extreme corner?

I'm burning out on having to traverse the map constantly each time I go in to view it. I know I can Ctrl-Click to jump across the map, but it'd still be a great time/annoyance saver to have the ability to stay put.

Nit-picky, I know, but still....when I'm working on a specific area of the map it'd be nice to "stay" there. Maybe there's a way to have the spot remembered upon exiting the 3D view?

Otherwise, loving the new editor! Just excellent.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Sergei, hadn't thought of that. Maybe I could deploy a random unit at the spot I'd like to keep returning to.

@ian.leslie: A map-making subforum/sticky? Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see it :(

Thanks for the replies guys.

@ian.leslie: A map-making subforum/sticky? Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see it :(

On the Battle for Normandy forum page http://www.battlefront.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=124 at the top there are two sub forums listed. One for tech support and the one you care about: CM Normandy Maps and Mods.