Modifying building walls in editor

ctrl + click

shift + click

alt + click

ctrl + alt + click

ctrl + shift + click

They all do something to buildings when you click on the walls and/or roof, but I don't recall what each is, and don't want to give you dud info. The manual should have it, and you can also try noodling about in the editor.

I am thinking some of the extra building textures may have been left out to keep the demo size down...I could be wrong though...but I couldn't get them to switch, on this comp.

Mord.

I am thinking some of the extra building textures may have been left out to keep the demo size down...I could be wrong though...but I couldn't get them to switch, on this comp.

Mord.

I noticed this too. There only seem to be the black wall texture for the larger buildings in the demo. Also, I seem to remember roof options from one of the AAR:s that I aren't included in the demo editor.