little Bug ?

No save needed. This is easy to reproduce. Not sure if this is a bug, or just a game limitation. Seems that once a unit is flagged for being able to access artillery and having a radio, it stays that way even if they leave their vehicle (which has the radio).

PM me and I'll send you my email address.

No save needed. This is easy to reproduce. Not sure if this is a bug, or just a game limitation. Seems that once a unit is flagged for being able to access artillery and having a radio, it stays that way even if they leave their vehicle (which has the radio).

I don't think he's talking about that - I can see the rationale there, they can still access their radio. However if the radio is destroyed they shouldn't be able to.

PM me and I'll send you my email address.

I don't think he's talking about that - I can see the rationale there, they can still access their radio. However if the radio is destroyed they shouldn't be able to.

Load "The Road to Berlin" and "bail out" the Sherman platoon HQ crew. Run them forward up the road until they far separated from your other units. They don't have a radio and they don't have a link to higher HQ, but they can still access the 60mm mortar on the map.

edit: wait, I see what your saying, but I'm not sure radios are ever "destroyed" for purposes of accessing indirect support. I think this a minor problem/game limitation, but I don't think it is specific to the situation that sonar encountered.