Multiplayer buggy as hell

Just played the tutorial in RT tcp-ip and although it was fun (if wildly unbalanced for the Germans :rolleyes:), the game was acting VERY strangely.

Initially there was nearly no lag but by game's end units would take 15-20 seconds to respond to orders, sometimes even "making up" their own, I can only assume from mouse clicks I did when I did not have any unit selected (but since it was lagging it thought I did)...

Also the artillery was acting particularly funky. First off, once the reinforcements arrived it showed me having THREE mortars instead of two (supposed to be two). Also when I gave strike orders several times it ended up showing a completely different area after I clicked confirm (once it actually ended up a couple hundred meters offmap). My opponent was also having very odd issues with his arty. Finally, multiple times when I ordered a strike it went through for ALL my mortar teams, and when I tried to cancel the other one (or two as it appeared) it cancelled ALL of my mortar strike orders...

I finally gave up and just had all my mortars hit the same spot :P. Total casualties caused: 1. :D.

But right now it's essentially unplayable, for anything other than dicking around :P (I won't lie I still had fun despite the bugginess hehe). The lag actually DID "slow" down the game somewhat which kinda made it feel a bit like wego because it took so long for orders to go through hahaha.

Anyways, this has not happened for me in CMSF the few times I've played it tcp-ip so I assume it can be fixed, just giving a bug report that's all ;).

P.S. give us rt with autpause for multiplayer