Graphic problems

The only graphic bug I've seen in the demo is that US tank commanders in the Shermans, when the tank is unbuttoned, sometimes appear half-displaced laterally from their hatch -- so it looks like half their body is protruding from the outside of the turret (not too comfortable for them, I'm sure!). But this effect disappears when I change the camera angle or distance a bit -- so it's an intermittent thing.

I'm not sure what would be causing this with a GeForce 9600M. In the past with CMSF shadows being enabled would cause problems with displaying infantry for some users.

Within the game, press "Alt-W" to turn 'shadows' off or on (you'll want to experiment with them off). You can also experiment with the '3D Model Quality' within the game by pressing "{" to reduce the quality or "}" to increase the quality.

I'm having minor graphics issues. I have an Intel i3 graphics card and Windows 64 bit. My RAM/processor are above minimum specs.

But I get these grey pixels obscuring the text in the text boxes. The game runs fine and I have experimented with all the settings. The green text with unit details in-game is fine, it's the place-names and buttons both in the main menu, briefing and in-game. I can post a screen-shot if that helps. I can still read everything, but I've pre-ordered so I hope there is a fix for it.

There's no fix from our side on this issue with text. The Intel OpenGL drivers are obscuring the text for some reason and there's no way to control it from the game or the drivers (since Intel offers next to nothing for controlling their driver behavior).

You'll have to see if newer drivers from Intel fix the issue. Unfortunately OpenGL updates aren't really a priority for Intel to my knowledge.