Open GL error

I cannot get the demo to run on my laptop. I load the game and get all the way to the scenerio and then get the open gl error. The game crashes, and the play buy screen comes up.

I have a HP Elitebook 8540w, with the Nvidia Quadro FX 880m graphics card. Running windows 7 pro. I have tried the latest drivers from HP and Nvidia, but nothing seems to work.

Help would be appreciated.

Is your copy of Windows 7 Professional the 32-bit or 64-bit version ? Which specific Nvidia driver did you download, 270.61 ? Are these 'generic' drivers or do you have ones optimized for any particular CAD or 3D program ?

Is there any more text to this "OpenGL error" that you get ?

I'm not aware of any particular problems with Nvidia drivers at the moment, though laptop oriented graphics can pose potential problems due to their differences. I'm not aware of any particular Quadro features that would cause problems either, though that is also a possibility here if you're using a driver specifically geared towards accelerating the performance of a particular application.