Troops Standing at Attention and Rotating in Place

Has anyone seen this before? I loaded up a PBEM movie file, and when I hit "play", the movie plays without stopping. Strangely enough, all my troops are displayed standing at attention and rotating in place (the tanks just rotating). There is no firing.

Has this happened to anyone before? I did a search and came up with nada.

This was an issue for one user on a Dell Inspirion 8000 laptop with a GeForce2 Go chipset in CMBO.

Troops standing at attention.

There's also another post from the same user on Nov. 27th 2001 regarding the same problem (but no real answer).

I can't recall if someone else has had this problem with CMBB as of yet. I still have no clue as to what the solution may be either. It may be an unique combination of settings in addition to an unique software/driver environment that is causing this problem. If you have a saved game of this, I suggest sending it to Madmatt, but the issue may be unique enough to your setup that he may not reproduce it.