Who remembers this one ?

hello,

with the great anticipation for the combat mission normandy release i have just 1 question

I got CMBO in 2004 ..i wouldnt say i thrashed it but i played most of the entire game..

now there was a certain scenario that stood out from the rest that i loved.. so i just want to ask the community if they remember it and if any one believes it will be in CMBN (tsk tsk developer xD) ??

anyway it went something like this... company of US infantry was dug in on the side of a mountain with dense forest with machineguns and 30/60 mm mortar(s) .. the Germans then attacked with panthers and infantry from the opposite side that was flat with little or no cover and had a small river running through it ...

any ideas of what it was called ?? it was a great scenarrrio !!

ps - i find it so awesome that ppl actually still play those original combat mission games from back in the day.. CMBB etc :D

company of US infantry was dug in on the side of a mountain with dense forest with machineguns and 30/60 mm mortar(s) .. the Germans then attacked with panthers and infantry from the opposite side that was flat with little or no cover and had a small river running through it ...

any ideas of what it was called ?? it was a great scenarrrio !!

:D

All depends , what kind of forest?

Dense forest with pine trees looks like Ardennes, or Germany and your are off-topic!

Do you remember uniforms worn by US troup?

Because in CMBO game, 1944 US troops wearing kaki jacket, then 1945 US troops wearing kaki green jacket!

Cheers

They(US) were wearing kaki if i remember correctly ... but i thought it was something like the Ardennes cause it was pine trees but i didnt know much about WW2 back then

having said this im sure it was the only mission of this nature ( i more so mean the terrain, US in forest on side big mountain defending)

anyway i was hoping maybe some CMBO hardcore player would read this and remember straight away.. thankx