graphics bad after 1 game!?

When i start the game, the graphics r fine, but when i leave or end a scenario, the graphics are very bad. The leters are transparent-like and i see the background thru them, which makes it difficult to read. I also cant read alot of text (like briefing during a turn, i cant see letters because they are black on black!

Can anyone help! :confused:

FrankyCee,

Go to GeForce 2 support page (wherever it may be) and load the new drivers. I did a quick search and they are up to version 4.12.01.0631 or higher. Also, make sure you also have the latest version of Directx. I am assuming you are using Windows. If you use XP, make sure GeForce has drivers for that operating system.

It sounds like you're running either Windows 2000 or XP. You're seeing the 'white transparency' problem that will make white text invisible (so that you'll either see what's behind it or the black background making it invisible). The 23.11 drivers have this problem and it wasn't fixed until the 26.xx/27.xx series of Detonators.

You can get the latest drivers (which are beta) from Guru 3D (go to Videocard Drivers > NVIDIA detonator drivers > select one of the 26.xx or 27.xx drivers for Win2K/XP). If you're running Windows 2000 I'd suggest making sure that you have DirectX 8.1. If you're running XP, then you already have the latest version of DirectX. I'd also suggest uninstalling your current video driver before installing some of the latest drivers. For some reason or another either some registry settings or .DLL's are left behind that may affect the installation of the latest drivers (and result in not everything being fixed as it should be with them) - or at least that's what I've heard from some individuals on this forum.