The Screen (TF Thunder campaign) graphics problem

Hi,

The display in The Screen scenario (in the TF Thunder campaign) appears to be corrupted (see the screenshot). All the earlier scenarios are fine, as are all the quick battles I've tried.

v1.31 of CMSF (base only).

Windows XP, up-to-date OS and graphics drivers AFAICT (I'll recheck in a bit).

Any advice? Thanks,

Phil.

post-14468-14186762253_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure why only one scenario within a campaign is showing this problem. The appearance of the screen suggests that it is more than a single graphic element at fault.

Have you graphically modded your CMSF game at all ? If you have a 'Z' subfolder in your 'Data' folder, you may want to remove it temporarily and see if that affects anything.

Beyond this one scenario within the campaign, anything else you have tried since seeing that has not shown any problems ?

If necessary, it MIGHT be worth reinstalling the patches and seeing if that does anything. Typically you would need:

You would need to make the correct selections for the 1.21 and 1.31 patches or you will get prompted to provide license keys for modules that you don't have.

Depending on your video card and drivers you may want to reset and '3D settings' you have and set them to 'default'.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Everything had been left as default, both for the graphics driver and CMSF. I've not modded CMSF at all (I only recently acquired it and am happily playing my way through it). There were no other symptoms in any other games, nor in any other scenarios played subsequently.

A reinstall of the graphics drivers, followed by playing with the CMSF graphics settings (setting both the model and terrain quality to fastest or fast) worked this time....

Thanks for your time.