Mouse/keyboard controls for the Mac version.

CMSF and, by extension, CMBN make heavy use of the right mouse button for camera control. Even though two button mice work fine on Macs, and even though they are standard fare on new Macs, I'm concerned about how the camera controls will work on the Mac version of CMBN. Can someone tell me if the keyboard and mouse controls are the same as the Windows version of the game or if things have been changed to be accessible for older single button mouse machines?

Any USB mouse will work on all Macs. If you really want to stick with a one-button mouse you can use CTR-click for right click. But I don't know why you want to do that. Even Apple sells two-button mice nowadays (well - not actually two BUTTONS...:)

Intel iMacs from a few years ago came with single button "puck" mice. New models come with "supermice" that actually don't have any buttons at all, but function like a two button mouse with a scroll wheel. Any Mac can use a two button USB mouse (or even more than two buttons), and I'm hoping BFC is making use of that, but it's also possible they're building to the lowest common denominator.

Any USB mouse will work on all Macs. If you really want to stick with a one-button mouse you can use CTR-click for right click. But I don't know why you want to do that.
Just to be clear, I don't want to use a single button mouse. But I'm wondering if BFC has made the UI to work with two button mice or if it's designed around a single button and the Command key. I would much prefer an interface that uses both buttons and is as similar to the Windows version as possible. But I wanted to ask if that was the case or not.