Does anyone here own John Tiller's Panzer Campaigns Normandy 44 ?

Does anybody own and is familiar with the game "John Tiller's Panzer Campaigns 44" as i need two Team Commanders who own it to play a H2H PBEM game of a modified Omaha to St Lo scenario from the game so that i can run a multi player team based operation with CMBN to be used for tactical combat resolution.

I am in the process of writing some rules to show how i plan to convert the information from one game to the other and how the teams will work.

The site is nearly finished and i plan to run the game in May or June depending on the release of CMBN as i need that to finalise the OOBs.

The link to my site is below

https://sites.google.com/site/cmbnomahatostlo/

Once i have the Team Commanders i will need a further 7 players per side.

Feel free to ask me about anything to do with the operation.

Hmm. Yes ... I do. But I don't really have the time to be a TL.

I also have a re-donk-ulously detailed campaign N'44 OoB (and master campaign, for that matter) that I've been working on, on-and-off, for the last 10 or so years. If you're interested :)

I also have a re-donk-ulously detailed campaign N'44 OoB (and master campaign, for that matter) that I've been working on, on-and-off, for the last 10 or so years. If you're interested :)

Thats a pity about your time constraints but the OOB sounds great so if you could send it to me i'd be gratefull :)

very interested. I have a few odds and ends like DIV/Reg HQ unit emblems for the rest of the US Army Divisions in ETO if you are interested. I owe the credit for that to my wife who is a photoshop wiz. Some are a bit rough based on the source material I had available, but my attempts in crayon were less than satisfactory.

Does anybody own and is familiar with the game "John Tiller's Panzer Campaigns Normandy 44" as i need two Team Commanders who own it to play a H2H PBEM game of a modified Omaha to St Lo scenario

Please ignore this statement as i have changed the playing method of the intended operation and i no longer require Team Commanders or people that own the Normandy 44 game.