Marines & Brit Forces gamefiles

Heya

Is there anyone here from the UK who might be able to help me get hold of the install files for Brit forces & marines add-ons to CMSF - my backups went missing (should have taken backups of the backups!) and I can't really afford to purchase the re-downloading option.

I have valid cd keys (and can provide proof of purchase) so if anyone is about who might be able to help me either by mailing a cd or directly emailing/transferring the files I'd be forever grateful.

Many thanks

7thGalaxy

Heya

Is there anyone here from the UK who might be able to help me get hold of the install files for Brit forces & marines add-ons to CMSF - my backups went missing (should have taken backups of the backups!) and I can't really afford to purchase the re-downloading option.

I have valid cd keys (and can provide proof of purchase) so if anyone is about who might be able to help me either by mailing a cd or directly emailing/transferring the files I'd be forever grateful.

Many thanks

7thGalaxy

If you can get permission from BFC, I am willing to upload the files for you.

BFC have stated that it's ok to get them from other sources in this:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=95564

thread.

As for getting the installer from someone else. No problem. As long as you get a legitimate copy of the game and still have your license keys. You'll want to make a backup of the installers when, and if, you get a hold of them. The $5.00 fee we charge for each game is to cover the third party hosting costs and issuing a new license key.

Heya

Many thanks

7thGalaxy

Check your private messages.