An extremely irritating new problem

I have recently been playing "Korea" but today i returned to my Kursk/Caen game but have found i can no longer create new battles with the Simple Editor. The creating system seems to run successfully but when I attempt to install and play the new battle I am presented with the corrrect map and a mortar but absolutely no infantry or crew for the mortar. I have now tried several different setups but always with the same failure.

The Simple Editor system was working perfectly for both Kursk and Caen Battles before I installed and played Korea. (I can still play those Simple Editor battles I created before I acquired and used "Korea")

It just seems an extremely strange coincidence that this total failure to be able to create new "Simple Editor "battles has appeared only since installation of Korea. Does anyone have any idea what might be the cause of this very annoying problem. Could there be any possible issue retroactively caused by the Korea Simple Editor .Has anyone else tried reusing the Kursk/Caen Simple Editor after using the Korean one.

Any ideas or suggestion would be much appreciated. Thanks from a very frustrated gamer

To further refine the problem after further testing---the problem is actually limited to Caen battles set up with the Simple Editor (new Kursk battles seem to be possible)--the new battle folders produced in the Single Mission Folder seem complete and the same sort of size as all the working ones --but the new Caen battles when selected do not produce the units on the battlefield so the battles cannot be played.

Any thoughts or ideas please......

Found it may have been a battle dating issue. Korea editor default is 1950 and I just left it on default when creating Editor Games When I returned to Caen and left default date no units materialised --then noticed that default date was 1939 and when I amended to 1944 editor produced units as requested.

Whether this dating is the causal factor Im not certain but redatingto 1944 seems to work ........