Performance problems

Hello, I recently got Korea and I love the game. However, I have serious performance issues: whenever there are buildings on the maps, the game starts stuttering and being generally unplayable. When I pan the camera towards a part of the map where there are no buildings, it's fine. I've experienced this in Theatre of War 2 as well and it's really irritating, and I was wondering if there is a solution to this. I'm running Windows 7. I also have to note that when I had XP on the same computer I didn't experience such problems with Africa. The game would slow down a bit when buildings were present, but nothing like it is now.

My specs:

Q6600 2.4 GHz

HD4870 512 MB

4 GB RAM

I'm not sure what could be causing the slow downs with displaying buildings. Are any of these buildings occupied or are you just seeing the exteriors (unoccupied) ?

Both TOW 2 and TOW 3 use the same graphics engine (with some minor improvements). Are you running at the same resolution or similar graphics settings as you were with Windows XP ? Are your Catalyst Control Center 3D settings the same as before (Anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, etc.) ?