Trident Valley Wargasm

All this discussion about Trident valley has been distracting me from my coursework and I've been experimenting about with different set-ups. Anyways, I loaded a modified brit mech company set on elite and fanatic for some fun and so far seem to be doing ok.. Ive KO'd at least two brads and wasted a few Americans without taking any casualties, but just thought these pics might generate some admiration (for something that happened totally random and which I am going to take full credit for regardless :D)...

Ive never seen three soldiers from the same squad all simultaneously whip out their AT assets and all fire within milliseconds of each other at the same target.. total overkill. Enjoy...

cmshockforce20110404202.jpg

cmshockforce20110404202.jpg

PS. Any poor marks or failure in my coursework and the blame lies squarely with noob

I thought this TOW was gonna ruin my clean game:

db2b72b232.jpg

Fortunately as you can see it didnt get very far. Note the highlighted Warrior in the background it was exchanging shots with.

30c70b3f05.jpg

If I manage to finish this off at some point (Im kinda tied up atm) and pull out a clean game with no casualties ill post some more shots up.

Ive never seen three soldiers from the same squad all simultaneously whip out their AT assets and all fire within milliseconds of each other at the same target..

You should see what happens when a T-62 comes round a corner 60 meters from a Marine squad. :D