CMA crashing

okay so I think I narrowed down some problems I'm having in the game it seems the game locks up and crashes everytime I play a mission with certain assets in it. I think it may be insurgent trucks and the like I played the mission where you use apcs and shilkas to assault a palace and had no crashes at all but every time I play a mission where I'm fighting technicals or the it seems to crash.

Are you running the 1.02 patch of the game ? I don't know if any of the updates within the patch will help with your particular crashing.

Do you have any mods installed ? If you don't have the 1.02 patch installed yet, then you may want to remove them (at least temporarily).

If the game is crashing when you encounter 'technicals', is only when you spot them (and the model and textures appear on the screen) or does it happen as soon as technicals may be part of the battle (and they are unseen) ? What other unit were you going to mention that causes your crashes ? Is there a particular scenario that you run that will always crash the game for you ?

What video card and drivers do you have installed ?

To your knowledge this problem is happening when you run into 'technicals', correct ? If you run a Quick Battle with Soviet vs. Soviet, does the game run longer or does it crash too ?

I'm not sure what could be so different about your setup that it results in crashing with the Nvidia OpenGL driver. Are you running more than one monitor or some sort of unique resolution ? Typically that shouldn't be the cause of it (since the error seems to be one more of an OpenGL rendering problem).

Do you have some more details about the error that you get ? What are your settings in the NVIDIA Control Panel for the 'Manage 3D Settings' ?