are there printable maps available?

Ok so Im in the thick of things in CMSF and I love spending my time thinking up battle plans and new strategies, especially during boring classes in school, but I have to draw up by hand the maps and I often miss a building here or there, or some other important object on the map.

Is there a place where one can download printable layouts of the maps?

Ok so Im in the thick of things in CMSF and I love spending my time thinking up battle plans and new strategies, especially during boring classes in school, but I have to draw up by hand the maps and I often miss a building here or there, or some other important object on the map.

Is there a place where one can download printable layouts of the maps?

I guess you could go to birds eye view elevation and take a screen shot with fraps, then print.

Get some basic draw program and you could even highlight area such as objectives.

Basic easy on the ink printable map is nice idea for a very long wish list though.

You can do a screen capture if you open the map in the editor and that could be printed well enough.

It would be easy enough to make a mapper, if could "decode" the map files into a simple value for each square and the height model I could make a really cool topo map with contours etc.