It seems to me that heavy artillery upgrade should not increase the naval attack of artillery. In my current game a single piece of fully upgraded unit of heavy artillery destroyed 2 upgraded and fully healthy battleships in a single turn. Artillery with shell/gas production upgrades is already very powerful against ships because it will generally have 3 stars of experience, and be able to fire many times against ships. It seems a bit exaggerated to make them even more effective by increasing their naval attack through upgrades.

Thoughts?

While we have no mines in the game i really like this deadly artillery threat.

I say: if someone dares to move near an enemy held coast line, than let him bear the consequences of this bold (or thoughtless?) move.

:)

Hey xwormwood, are you and Happycat gonna post anymore AAR's?!? I was very captivated by them and wanna see how you and Happycat end it if possible, PLEASE!!!:D

Hi tommyguns.

You can find the answers in this thread:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=95324

Anyway:

Thanks for your kind words.

:)

Thanks for the reply xwormwood! I remember reading that (now, have bad memory). I was kind-of hoping it would've changed though.:(

So, Battlefront Moderator, what's up with that?!?:confused: (I mean that respectfully, honestly)