Schwarzenegger: Kicks butt

I like the guy also..actually would have been good for his state if he kept the "terminator" attitude more after election, he seemed mostly to disappear a lot it seemed. As Reagan also found, for an actor who loves people to love him, a politician's career can be very wrenching if the love is replaced by worse feelings.

Still, "Arnie" was probably one of my favorite pols.

After the initial sniggering at Arnie becoming gov I kinda liked what little I heard of him.

A pragmatic approach with a 'get things done' attitude. Too bad he ran in a state that is so unworkable.

I think he is absolutely spot on in regards to the green economy. We need to make that happen or we are going to continue our slow (lately not so slow) economic decline.

After the initial sniggering at Arnie becoming gov I kinda liked what little I heard of him.

A pragmatic approach with a 'get things done' attitude. Too bad he ran in a state that is so unworkable.

I think he is absolutely spot on in regards to the green economy. We need to make that happen or we are going to continue our slow (lately not so slow) economic decline.

For sure you are spot on with regard to California..beautiful state, some great people, but a myriad of problems.

The green economy probably would have a lot more support, if more people stood out there for it like this. Mostly what people hear is that it is an "anti-economy" designed to kill jobs in one sector and replace them with fewer jobs in another sector...this cannot be the result, and should be (much!) better explained by its proponents to not be the result.

Oh..and how are you, who has been here alot longer than me, a "Member" while I am a "senior member"? ha

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/4564647/koch-brothers-take-on-crony-capitalism/?playlist_id=87093

As S. nominated the Koch brothers as Texas oil-men buying votes I wanted to see what Fox had to say. If you see the interview you will no doubt be amazed, as I was, that the fact David ran for Vice-President of the USA in 1960 gets no mention.

PS. Elmar is younger than you : )

I sued BFC about it and the courts agreed that calling a stunningly handsome young Adonis like me a senior member is indeed defamation.

Or possibly it stems from the fact that as a (former) beta tester I was manually transferred to this version of the forum ahead of the plebeians who got transferred during the automated process of the big forum move.

I like the first explanation better, so it must be true.