Just wondering about posted problems

Guest Shatter50

Guest Shatter50

Right now I have only the demo and it plays like a charm, runs smooth and graphics are great. Anyway I noticed all these error and lock ups and other various problems posted by others. Wandered if when I recieve CM will I also have problems. I just bought this computer a few weeks ago from Dell and didn't waste any expense to enhance my never ending craze for games. So I thought maybe others are playing on older computers because my old computer was so slow and had problems with games.

Hehe, this tech support forum is dwarfed compared to most game forums I visit.

Take my word, CM is a very, very stable game.

It's hard to make a game compatible with every single system out there. No game works on every computer. However, if you have problems, you can count on excelent tech support from BTS and other expert gamers here on the forum.(me not one of them)

Besides, if the demo is running good, your not going to have any major problems with the full version.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shatter50:

I just bought this computer a few weeks ago from Dell and didn't waste any expense to enhance my never ending craze for games. So I thought maybe others are playing on older computers because my old computer was so slow and had problems with games.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't be too concerned, Shatter. Sounds like you're ready to go into the future of gaming! I, on the other hand, am running on what seems like a dinosaur (although, 2 yrs ago it was top of the line!) My computer struggled with the demo before I cleaned up the HD, now it won't even RUN it! I think I'm going to have to buy a new PC myself..anywho..best wishes to you and your new comp!