Surprises I'd Like to See

There's lot's, but to keep this short...

1) It's be a great surprise if this were, like, released on Tuesday, February 1 - kind of like a February fools day.

2) I'd like a special viking unit for Denmark. We know they avoided trench warfare because they had their viking boats to get them around and up and down the rivers.

3) Seriously though, I'd like if there were more than two difficulty levels. With the experience, we've got .5, 1., 1.5, and 2 as I recall. But for difficulty levels there's only 1 and 2, and both just kill me. I'd like .5, 1, 1.5 and 2.

I know I'm asking for this late in the stages of release, but maybe if and when a patch is needed (especially for the Viking unit!).

Meanwhile, can't wait. Well, I can, technically, since I have to, but that aside, can't wait.

I'd love to see a functional campaign that would go beyond 1918. The game would play out as the regular campaign, but perhaps alternate history could prevail late 1917 or 1918 and would extend the length of the war. Like what if the Russians didn't surrender, or redeclared war a 2nd time. I could go on, but there alot alternatives and if it was built with from the foundations of the main campaign, it possibly would not be as much work as a mod from scratch.

I would even pay for the added campaign as a patch.