TO&E/ OOB question for scenario designers

I have seen some of the NATO scenarios (25km to Surat comes to mind) that somehow do not include the headquarters units in the deployed forces...I have tried to do this myself,but never can "delete" the headquarters,as the delete option grays out,whenever I have at least 1 unit remaining in the group under that particular headquarters. So...the question...what am I missing?

Thanks for any tips!

Ron

It also depends on internal fire support assets being in the scenario. If you have company mortars selected, you cant delete the company HQ. Delete the mortars and you can have every unit BUT the HQ if you want. To get around this, delete everything but what you want to keep (including the internal FS) and then "attach" some external FS assets. The response time will be slower but it would be anyway without the company or battalion Fire Direction Center to process the call for fire.