Buildings and rubble are provinding WAY too much cover!

In summary: Arty casualty % on units in buildings: OK. Suppression and minor wounds effects on same: undermodeled. IMHO, of course. :)

(Side note: I would also apply the above to large-caliber Direct Fire on buildings, such as tank main gun rounds. Casualties % seems more or less OK, but suppression effects seem rather wimpy right now.)

Anything hitting the wall of a building on the same floor as troops in it seems to cause lots of casualties and suppression. The roof, however, counts a different floor and you could hit it with several 155mm shells in some cases and the troops on the floor below will be fine for the most part. That is what seems unrealistic to me as well as the building collapse issue, although I haven't had the latter happen enough for me to make many observations about it.