Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Game Support/Supply

HI there, I like CM (as new and bad at it as I am)... however as paradox apparently have nothing more to do with the game, it seems that there is no European distributor, which (pedantic as this sounds) means that although I like the idea of purchasing some of the add ons (e.g. British forces etc..) I feel rather put off by the fact that I apparently can't brows prices for the game in pounds sterling, and may have to face paying nearly the sane price as the add on in order to ship it to Europe (Britian currently has the worst net speed in Europe and I really don't fancy waiting 28days for the download to finish, that and there is the small issue of download limits on your internet :mad: ) is really my question is ... is there a European distributor that I simply have not found or must I wallow in the lagoon of frustration that is trying to work out rough prices given the exchange rates, and the related banking charges that get added on for making a dollar purchase on a Stirling debit card..

Welcome to the board. I'm sure somebody much more knowledgeable and authoritve will come along with a more informed post.

I got charged about £16 for a module, which was money well spent each time.

Download didn't take that longe because the modules are not that big in mb terms- although lots of content :)

Do you live in the stix; because English and Welsh broadband isn't that bad or expensive.

By the way; once you get a module then there's no more worry about paradox patches even for the base game. which is a good thing.

Wotcha John,

The conversion of price to Sterling is not that big a deal, just assume that there are about 1.6 US Dollars to the Pound and do the sum.

As for internet, if you live in a remote part of the UK or have a dodgy ISP then I'll make the same offer to you as I did to another UK player a while ago. I'll buy and download the module you are looking for. I'll then burn it onto a disc and send it to you snail mail and you send me a cheque for the price I paid Battlefront.

Let me know if you are interested.