New scenarios in Demo?

Hello Folks!

I can't wait to get my hands on CM but, since I live in Norway it takes a while to get the game sent over. So in the mean time I would like to play the demo using user made scenarios.... Is this possible? I know it's not supposed to be, but someone must have figuered out how to do it? even if I change the new scenario files to the same names as those in the demo the still won't be recognized by the demo!

Thanks for any help!

Bernhard

The Demo won't work with user created scenarios that are out now. The Demo is based on v. 1.02, so the scenario would have to be created for that version or earlier. Next... the demo doesn't have all of the 3D models & textures that the full version does. So a lot of scenarios won't work since they use more and/or different models than those available within the Demo's code.

I don't know if the Demo would work with a scenario that was designed with only the limited set of 3D models in the Demo's executable (and it would have to be created with a v. 1.02 or less executable). The Demo may not recognize any other scenario files.

Sorry, you will just have to exercise patience until the full version arrives at your doorstep.